Ad Of The Day

Monday, February 9, 2009

Highland Coffee at Ho Chin Minh

Many people say Vietnamese Coffee is a MUST TRY when you are there. As vietnam is the second largest coffee producer, they sell variety of coffee. You can find coffee powder almost everywhere. Although I am not really a coffee lover, but I do enjoy their Ice Blended coffee.

Since everybody was raving about Highland Coffee, I tried one nearby the hotel. It was along the stretch towards Dong Khoi area. I am not good in explaining the exact location, but it seems like you can find highland coffee almost everywhere because they have outlets mushrooming around the saigon. Another one that can be found was inside Saigon Tax Centre.

For a non coffee lover like me, I must say the coffee was really good, but their cakes was really Yucks!!! Have one recommend by the staff and they will tell you which coffee are popular.

The price of the coffee at Highland is not really cheap. It was around the price of starbucks in Singapore. Anyway, if the coffee is good, I would not mind.. :)

You can check out their website if you want to know more about Highland Coffee. http://www.highlandscoffee.com.vn/

More Post Of Saigon Can Be Found On >>>>>My Saigon Trip

No comments: