Ad Of The Day

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Batam Trip Getaway- KTM Resort Part 3

On the second day, we were checked into the beachfront cottages. Beachfront cottages were small, but very clean. You will have shared balcony with your neighbour. We were quite happy with the shared balcony as there were six of us and it gave us more conveniency instead. However, if you are going together with just your partner, I guess it is kinda weird to share with unfamiliar faces. The view at beachfront cottage was much better. You can see fishes swimming in the lagoon from your cottage because the lagoon will be directly below your cottage. You can also swim with the fishes if you want to,but I chose not to because the water seems hmmmm.....................


View 1 from my room

View 2 from my room



View 3 From my room



View 4 From my room



View 5 From my room



Beach Front cottage


Beach front Cottage

No comments: