Ad Of The Day

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cheap Cosmetic Online - www.bbcosme.com

I just happened to see their advertisement on newspaper today. They are actually an online shopping for cosmetics like your skincare, body and make-up. I was quite surprised that most of their cosmetics are priced at a lower rate as compared to the market. I guessed one of the reason is because they are using sample sizes instead of the the normal size.

Example:
Sample size: 20g per pc x 6pcs = 120g Cost = S$24.00
Normal size: 120g per pc x 1pc = 120g Cost = S$70.00

I was quite doubtful if the products are genuine because it was priced so cheap. Hence, I tried to get more reviews online. So far, the reviews are still quite acceptable, at least I know their company is not a scam and products were delivered. As their prices are so cheap, I was quite tempted to buy their SK-II treatment essence because mine is going to finish soon. Their SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (30ml x 5pcs = 150ml) is only selling at$95 which gave me a total savings of $57. Cheap right??

For those of you who are interested to know more about them may visit their website at http://www.bbcosme.com/. I also welcome all comments on this company too. :)

**Note: Please test the product on your hand to see if you have any allergic reaction before applying on your face.

2 comments:

Cheap Cosmetics said...

thank you for given online marketing to brought cosmetic.this is a nice blog.it improve quickly.

Jen said...

The website is not loading anymore :(