Ad Of The Day

Monday, December 24, 2007

Phuket

I am going to Phuket tomorrow and will be coming back on the 28th. At this moment, I am feeling excited and worried. Thinking of the tsunami 3 years back, it brings chills down to my neck but i told myself not too worry. Will there still be colourful corals under the sea after tsunami? Mmm... I hope so because i can't wait to see. It was a last minute idea of spending my christmas day at Phuket because i saw Tiger Airways coming back flight was only 9.98 and so I decided to go for it. Haha. I was also having a hard time in booking the hotels. After going through much hassles and rejections, we finally settled it down at LeTong Hotel. I am praying hard that hotel will not be as bad as what the reviews mentioned but because of budget and a lot of hotels are fully booked, we had no choice but to go for Letong Beach Resort. I shall come back with great photos and reviews in my next post. Merry Christmas! :)

No comments: