Ad Of The Day

Friday, December 7, 2007

Singapore End of the year SALES

We have all been waiting for this moment very long. Finally i waited for the sales that i have been longing for. I went to Orchard Road on Monday and GUCCI was on Sales. 30% for selected items. Wow! I am yearning to buy that handphone pouch which cost $354 before 30% and after discount is about $247. Should i buy or don't buy? I have already overspent my budget for this month. Gosh! I believed more sales are coming. What to do? Coach at DFS orchard is also having sales from 30% onwards. I will be heading down to orchard later and hope to get some great stuff at a greater discount.

Gucci(Dfs): 30% onwards for selected item
Coach(Dfs): 30% onwards
Prada: I got a feeling it is coming soon.. Haha

What presents should i buy for christmas? Mmmm... I am hoping that i can control my spending and i am trying very hard to cut down my expenses to less than 1k a month

No comments: