Ad Of The Day

Saturday, December 29, 2007

My stay at Phuket-Letong Beach Hotel







I just came back yesterday and my stay at Letong Beach Hotel Room 205 was a disappointment but anyway i was well prepared. My friend's room 204 was 10 times much more better than mine. Maybe we were not lucky enough. It wasn't comfortable staying there because the rooms are old and dirty. I saw few ants crawling around the bed and even saw 2 earthworms crawling in my room on my last night. The bed was hard and they do not have hot flask, iron, hair dryer and safe deposit box. Worse still, Letong Beach Hotel was beside the nice and well built Novotel. It is not near to popular places like bangla road and shopping mall, Jungceylon. We walked about 20 mins to Jungceylon but on the way you can see a lot of pubs and discos. However there are few plus points about this hotel, it is near a very nice restaurant called Baan Rim Pa. This restaurant has unsurpassed view and excellent food. It is near patong beach and it is about 5-7 minutes from the seasports area not the one directly infront of the hotel. Every rooms has a balcony. I guessed this hotel is quite safe from tsunami because everything seems unspoilt but judging from the furniture and the building. If you are someone who is on budget and wants somewhere not near the crowd, maybe this hotel could be the right choice.

Rating: (5- best 1-worst)
Services: 4
Location: 2
Food: 2
Facilities: 1
Overall: 2


Will I go back to this hotel again?: NO....

No comments: