Ad Of The Day

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Joe's Kitchen (Singapore Thai Cuisine)

Ever since being featured on the "Shen Qian Wang". This place has been flocked with people all over singapore. The first time I went there it was fully packed with people and I have to wait for an hour if I want to eat their food so I gave up and walked away. The second time, I called and make a reservation for 6 persons but was fully booked again until 8.30pm. Finally, I decided to take-away the food. I called and again and ordered the food I wanted. This time round, I ordered Tom Yum Soup, Prawn cakes, Green curries, Stuffed chicken wings, Spicy Potatoes leaves and Deep fried toufu. Total bill was $56. What I love the most was their stuff chicken wings and Tom Yum Soup. It was tasty and not oily.

Name: Joe's Kitchen
Address: Blk 125 Bukit Merah Lane 1 #01-182(Opposite Alexander Hospital)
Telephone: 6270 8484
Operating Hour: 11.00am to 3.00pm
5.00pm to 10.00pm
Advice: Call before going down to avoid any disappointment

Basically, I feel that this place is too small but this is a place that you can eat authentic, nice and cheap Thai food in a heartland area. Food that are really cheap is their deep fried Fish which is only $9 and Claypot Crab Vermicelli ($15 if I don't remember wrongly).

Rating: 4 stars for food, 2 stars for ambience.

No comments: