Ad Of The Day

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tioman Getaway

I am sooooo excited that I am going to tioman tomorrow. I have seen so many positive reviews on this beautiful island. I really can't wait to swim and dance with the fishes in the sea. Snorkelling is my priority in this trip and I also prayed hard that the resort I am staying is not so "lok cok" (lousy) because I paid more to upgrade to superior rooms. I shall update you guys again on my lovely and romantic trip at tioman.

Package brought at http://www.discoverytours.com.sg/
3 days 2 nights stay at Paya Beach Resort
Inclusive of:
Daily breakfast
Superior room
Return bus tickets
Return ferry tickets
Total Price inclusive of fuel charges: $170

I will be trying their full snorkelling package which included 5 spots in tioman. I really hope to get FUN in Tioman! :)

Please go to the "CATEGORIES" on the RIGHT and click "TIOMAN" if you would like to see more of the postings about Tioman.

No comments: