Ad Of The Day

Monday, August 4, 2008

Tioman Island (31 July 2008 - 2 August 2008)

31st July 2008, I woke up with excitement at 5.15 am. I took a cab to fetch my friends and managed to reach Orchard DFS Galleria before 6.30am. We had a sumptuous mcdonald breakfast before boarding onto the 42 seaters coach. The bus reached around 6.4oam and we started our journey around 6.50am to tioman. Throughout the journey, We had a 20 minute toilet break. We reached Tg Gemok Terminal around 11am and we were the first batch of people to arrive there.

We got our ferry tickets at counter 3 and the return timing on 2 August was 10am instead of 12pm. Anyway, they "claimed" to have only one ferry at that time on that day. :( I had my seasick pill an hour earlier before boarding the ferry and I am glad I done that because the sea was quite rough.

Inside the ferry, on our way to paya beach

Whooray! We finally reach Paya Beach Jetty and the time was 1.30pm
First Shot At Paya Beach Jetty

Corals and Fishes at Paya Jetty, I am glad the water was crystal clear :)

Paya beach Resort is very near to the jetty, it just took us about 5 minutes to reach Paya Beach Resort. 100 meter away from the resort

A shot taken along my way to the reception counter
Here We Are At Paya Beach Resort, Checking Into Our Rooms

I shall update more pictures of the resort and tioman island again in my next post. Please go to the "CATEGORIES" on the RIGHT and click "TIOMAN" if you would like to see more postings of Tioman. :)

No comments: