Ad Of The Day

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tioman Island - (31st July 08 -2 Aug 08) Paya Beach Resort Superior Room

We got the room keys to Superior room 703 and it was at the upper level. While on our way to the room, I dropped my camera and spoilt the lens. What a bad start of the trip! "Suay!" (Unlucky!) :( . Luckily, I have a habit of bringing two cameras when I go oversea each time. However, the other of my camera have very lousy resolution. Thanks god, my friend also brought her cam. I cannot imagine a lovely trip without a camera around.

Before I stepped into the rooms of paya beach resort, I was mentally prepared for the worst on the rooms. To my surprise, it turned out to be better. Most importantly, the rooms were decently clean and big, it does not look very run down too and it looked exactly just like what I saw at the Paya Beach Resort Website.

The negative parts about the room was they do not provide safe deposit box and fridge. The TV we had in our room only have one channel running all the time and the color was black & white(only for our room, my friends does not have this problem). We have an hour without electricity in the resort and I guessed the electricity just tripped occasionally. Anyway, It was in the afternoon so it does not really matter much to us.

Here are some of the pictures of the superior room taken by my Casio 2 mega pixel camera. Enjoy!



Me standing at the balcony
The view from room 703
4 Rooms In 1 Blk (Superior)
Please go to the "CATEGORIES" on the RIGHT and click "TIOMAN" for the rest of the posts about Tioman.

No comments: